Saturday, June 2, 2018

My 30 Movies

1. My Girl - not sure why but this has always been on my list for as long as I can remember. Maybe this movie reminds me of the relationship I had with a certain boy...
2. Con Air - there's nothing like the feeling of desperately wanting to come home to family...
3. Serendipity - this movie makes me hold on to the hope that there is someone out there who is the perfect one for me...
4. A Walk In The Clouds - Amore, si mellamas amor...
5. Stand By Me - Friendship, connection, adventures with best friends...
6. Wicker Park - Love will find a way...
7. Sleepers - Revenge, suppressed anger, payback...
8. It Could Happen To You - I would buy macadamia nuts, too, if I won the lottery...
9. A Simple Twist Of Fate - you never know what life sends your way and you'll just have to go with it...
10. The Pursuit of Happyness - he succeeded in spite of the odds stacked against him, this will happen to me, too...
11. Meet Joe Black - peanut butter!
12. The Shawshank Redemption - In college I was required to watch this movie and write a reflection paper... "He who has a WHY to live can bear with almost any HOW."
13. The Blind Side - there are good people out there who are willing to help, who will not ask for anything in return...
14. What's Eating Gilbert Grape - there is hope that the Infinite will lead us to a better place... saw this movie in a different light after I had a child with special needs... tearjerker...
15. Twilight - Edward... Bella... So I like teen vampire movies... Don't judge me! LOL
16. What Dreams May Come - “That which you believe becomes your world...” “Thank you... for gracing my life with your lovely presence, for adding the sweet measure of your soul to my existence...”
17. Gattaca - overcoming the odds...
18. City Of Angels - the things we give up for love...
19. Dead Poets Society - Oh Captain, My Captain 
20. Moulin Rouge - "Never knew I could feel like this like I've never seen the sky before..."
21. Autumn In New York - connecting with another person no matter how different the two of you are... and I want to visit New York someday!
22. Legends Of The Fall - I named my child "TRISTAN" after Brad Pitt's character in this movie...
23. Great Expectations - these rags to riches stories always get to me...
24. Slumdog Millionaire - there is always hope that one can get out of a hopeless situation...
25. The Greatest Showman - becoming successful inspite of being born with nothing... (This will happen to me, too!)
26. Charlie St. Cloud - cried so much when I watched this movie...
27. Coco - family, making memories, not being forgotten... My greatest fear is dying without being remembered!
28. Notting Hill - I want to visit Notting Hill someday...
29. Sweet November - "and time after time you'll hear me say that I'm so lucky to be loving you..."
30. The Age of Adaline - the solitary life... the changing world... the loneliness...

No comments:

Post a Comment