Monday, October 24, 2011

what i love about you



3 random things i love about my little autistic bear:


>>> he doesn't cry the way a regular kid does: boohuhuhu = boring!!! this is how he cries: he cries out words in alphabetical order... apple, ball, cat, dog, elephant with huge tears falling down his flustered face... hearing this for the first time just made me laugh out loud! this unique way of crying sounded so funny that it made me smile and melted away all my troubles, and then he giggles, and all is well in our little world once again... =D


>>> he sometimes wakes up before i do and pokes at my face and pulls my hair until i open my eyes... and then, just for me, he flashes the biggest smile with dimples on both chubby cheeks... this just makes my day! and if i'm really lucky, he throws in a kiss or two on the lips and cheeks, even without me forcing him to do so... and if i'm really, really lucky, he lets me hug him for a while without squirming and it sure feels like heaven... ***sigh***


>>> he sings "twinkle twinkle little star" and "good morning sa iyo" when he's excited, frustrated or just bored... the tone would depend on his mood... regardless of how he sings, his singing is always music to my ears... 6 months ago he can't even utter his name... each word that comes out of his little mouth is a blessing... each time he does what he's told to do is something to be applauded... each giggle sends my heart aflutter... hehehe! 


thank you, Lord for this little bear! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment