Monday, January 31, 2011

first entry!!!

ohhh yeah! new year, new blog... i'll try to keep this one wholesome hehehe! its a new year for me coz today is my birthday so i decided to start fresh... not just blogwise but my whole life in general! so what will i do differently this year now that i'm 34 years young??? hmmm! hmmmmm! hmmmmmmm! i'll think about that later. instead, lemme tell ya bout the things that remain constant in my world in spite of all the changes that drive me insane... control freak much??? yes! yes! yes! the following will always be a part of me: (1) my 3 year old autistic boy named tristan a.k.a. teetanzbear a.k.a. little bear... cheesy as this may sound, he is the love of my life, and that's that!!! (2) my never ending search for "the one"... i pretend to be cool with being single, but deep down i'm hoping to find that one person who will love me for me, who will "uncomplicate" my very complicated life, and who will love my little bear unconditionally *sigh* (3) whining... that's my specialty!!! to borrow a friend's term for himself, i'm a "sob storyteller" by nature. i guess bitching about life is what makes life bearable... errr, beautiful i mean! bitchin about life makes life bitchin!!! \m/
caught unaware... my usual state of mind... duh...

No comments:

Post a Comment